2011年1月4日星期二

Willing to drink light injuries

Willing to drink light injuries

Green is a very beautiful woman, she has people who can not ignore the sunshine, at least I think so. Green told me that she was 17 years old, the most purely beautiful, but also that year she met Ye. In the same year, I met Gia Lai, and I Ching, the two innocent girls, in the face of love, excitement could not sleep in the message, and said to each other is difficult to ignore the heartbeat.
Ye Qing said that earlier on the street a man in society, mature, thoughtful, and fell in love with his time, Ye is the best age, 18 years old. Ye Buy green like dolls, the most brilliant flowers shop roses, crazy chase, still reading their campus, in the case of unsuspecting love with Ye. All started so smoothly. And I am also a time, and Gia Lai really come together, and I and Gia Lai said bits of blue, he said, we will so happy. I was so sure Gia Lai, and even green are serious, I would like happiness.
Green told me that Ye is a good lover, will be inclusive of their own caprice, and small temper. But she just could not, restrain their wayward side, can not do like all the girls will be gentle. Ye but the most valuable is that he does not care as long as he stay in their own green Kenan heart side, he has a big sense of satisfaction. I asked Gia Lai, and you would be so tolerant me? Gia Lai is always a touch of that, I do not want him inclusive, I am truly a gentle to the perfect girls. At that time, I have great happiness.
Ye, if not out of the car accident, young love ye afraid I can not know the extent, it has also to such a degree can be profound. Ye at the time of the motorcycle, out of a traffic accident, broke his leg, green for the first time to see so embarrassing Ye, enjoy lifetime she never had the feeling distressed. Green can not be left behind no one to care for Ye, a person to school, but her strict tutor, unable to care for Ye, unavoidable circumstances, Green had deliberately fell from the stairs, hurt his foot blue, invited fake blue, would have peace of mind to rest at home, but her heart and mind ye, and parents launched a guerrilla, one side of the track to escape their parents, and take care of Ye, which are not, and Ye Qing said. And I simply said. And in the sweetness of the body, simply can not understand, green all the deep-seated, in the end more profound.
That year, Green is the 18th birthday, my first serious understanding of Ye, birthday party, he sang and green intimate song "Love," Green said, to sing that song, her heart always thought, Ye be my life and together. Green always, and I said, Ye how good her, how sincere, she really was too happy. I am so happy that we will always go on. But I did not think of green, happiness will always slip away. Ye and Green never had one outbreak of the war, stronger blue, still refuses to admit to lay down attitude, then go to Ye. And I, Gia Lai to face the betrayal, but begged him to put down the attitude and wanted him back. We used two diametrically opposite attitude, in the face of it, but no one nothing, young 18 year old, I'm 19.

没有评论:

发表评论